- Design visually compelling UI/UX for web and mobile
- Respond to creative briefs, bringing ideas to life through design concepts, mock-ups, and storyboards, then turning them into stunning visual designs.
- Building brand libraries, templates, and resources, as well as creating and maintaining digital design systems.
- Work in collaboration with clients to comprehend their requirements and realize their product vision.
- Create and implement designs that meet the needs of our clients, their customers, and users.
- Help QA creative quality by evaluating and testing all work, ensuring that design best practices are adhered to and that all work going out is of a high standard.
- Collaborate with our team of project managers, strategists, designers, and developers.
- Provide feedback within your area of expertise on new or existing products to help improve their effectiveness and usability.
- Assist clients and teammates in resolving technical issues.
- Be prepared to work flexibly across several projects simultaneously, moving on and off as dictated by deadlines, sign-offs, etc.
- Able to manage your own time efficiently, ensuring that all deadlines are met and stakeholders are kept informed.
- 3+ year(s) of UI/UX design experience is recommended.
- Experience working in client services or as part of a team or freelancer.
- You have experience using various prototyping tools to help understand how to test concepts and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- You speak English, fluently.
- Be invested in your craft, making continuous investments in learning new techniques and tools to better yourself and the team.
- Strong problem-solving ability, be organized, and process-oriented.